Thursday, August 29, 2013

Consultation Showdown

After much thought and consideration I have chosen Dr. Lo for my breast augmentation. He has the same  credentials as the other doctors, but he is at least 2,000 dollars cheaper. A friend knows two people who have had work done by him and they were very pleased with the results. I have a feeling Dr. Lo will give me the look I am going for ie mom in clothes/sexpot when naked. So basically I am very excited. This decision is really getting me amped up to find a job so I can get this work done!

In the interim I think I am going to give my room a mini makeover. Get rid of the jail cell grey on my walls but a few new furniture pieces ya know redo my life as a new woman. There is a store called SteinMart. Surprisingly I found some very nice pieces. The pieces were the same quality as Homegoods, but slightly cheaper.

O btw starting tomorrow I will officially start posting pictures with my ideas. This is my promise to myself. Until tomorrow. 

(.)(.)


No comments:

Post a Comment