Thursday, August 1, 2013

How many consults is too many???

Well over the past few weeks I have visited two cosmetic surgeons. One man and one woman. The woman doc seemed very conservative concerned that I did my "homework" as you call it. She really would not even discuss what I call the fun stuff ie size. She seemed very nice extremely knowledgable. The man doctor was very knowledgable as well. Answered all my questions, discussed sizes and everything!  He made me feel like I'd leave the operating room looking like a video vixen! Now to decide  which doctor.....ironically enough I am leaning more toward the woman doctor. She was closer to my home and her conservative calm demeanor was very comforting almost motherly. The next step will be deciding my financing and picking a date! I am sooooo excited!!!

Ideally I really would want to pick a date after I land a job. Yes I know I am doing things in a very ratchet way, but in my defense I start interviewing with school in a few weeks. So TECHNICALLY it makes sense to do the surgery prior to starting work. So I can save my vacation days for something that counts!

Til another day (.)(.)

No comments:

Post a Comment