Sunday, August 25, 2013

Transitions

What is your vice when you go through a transition? My vice is shopping. Needless to say this summer has created MANY frivolous purchases. I love love love bags. Second to my children that is the true love of my life. For the past few weeks I have been eyeing a Louis Vuitton Alma GM. I would like the amarente, but I have been toying with brighter colors in an effort to spice up my bland wardrobe.

This will be my fourth designer bag this year. The combined retail value of all these bags combined is well over 5000. Why would one need so many bags??? Let's just say I had myself a Blu Cantrell moment. In addition, all the bags were pre-loved costing a fraction of the price. I have been toying with this blog site because I'd like to start adding pictures to my pieces. This site is as bland as my wardrobe!

I like using sites like Ebay, Yoogi's Closet, Fashionphile, and BBOS Private Sale to find the best deals on designer handbags. The key is knowing what you want before you go to buy. Try using a site like Pinterest to compile your dream items, that way you stay focused. 

Tomorrow is my last boob consult (yea we still on that)!

(.)(.)

No comments:

Post a Comment